Sunday 8 March 2015

Digipak draft 3


I have updated and improved on my digipak by adding colour and new photos. Firstly, I have made some of the text including the album name and numbers gold to match the advertisement and to add colour to the digipak as before it was a boring black and white look all over. Secondly, I have added my new production logo to the back cover and the CD itself. Finally, I have added two new photos to the digipak. One photo is positioned on the back cover, behind the song names and I have made it less opaque to allow the audience to see the photo however, still be able to read the information and song names clearly. Overall, I am very happy with the progress and development of my digipak and believe its look professional and aesthetically pleasing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment