Monday 22 December 2014

Idea feedback responses

After creating an idea feedback survey about my possible ideas for my music video and to show me which one was the most popular and why, I have collected 43 responses which have have helped me to make a final decision about the style and contents of my music video for my chosen band. These are the analysed results:



The main gender that has helped me make the idea decision is males, which are stereotypically more likely to listen to rock / metal genres of music.


The most popular age range was 17-21 year olds, which suggests these are the ages ranges that are most into rock music and the age range fits the age of the band.


The most popular idea was performing in a studio/empty room with just the band and their equipment e.g. guitars. As this is the most popular idea I have chosen this idea to go forward with. 
Further questions, included what would you add or change in the idea? The most popular suggestions where to add montage footage of the band and their funny moments and backstage action with the music being played over the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment