Saturday 28 February 2015

Magazine advertisement draft 4


Above is my magazine advert for my band, The Case. I have changed the advert vastly. Firstly, I have added a new photograph of the band as I believe it is clearer and overall better than my previous band photo. I have made it black and white which matches the codes and conventions as well as the rest of the advert. Secondly, I have added a purple and black patterned background as it looks aesthetically pleasing and adds dimension instead of a plain white background, and the colours are also related to the genre of rock / metal as they are dark and commonly used. I have added my new production logo and added outer glows to make it bold and stand out from the dark background. The lower half of the advert remains very similar with some changes including an outer glow on the bands logo to make it clear and bold, added lines to split up the information to make it clear to read, changing the red stars to yellow to make them stand out from the dark background and to add colour to the advertisement and finally changing footer to the website only. This is more commonly used on advertisements and I have highlighted, 'thecaseofficial' gold to make it bold and to match the rest of the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment