Sunday 1 February 2015

Filming at The Case's Gig - First shoot

The band had a gig in London at the Garage venue which I attended and filmed. I filmed the travel down to the venue using my digital camera. This included, footage of inside the train and walking into the venue. The venue was very dark and low key lighting which made it hard to film the venue itself. However, the stage included lighting which made the footage of the band clear to see. The point of view glasses struggled with filming in the dark which made the footage unclear and they struggled with fast movements which made shooting the band very hard because of their energy and movement during their performance. I got a variation of shoots including the travel down, the backstage area and on stage performance. Overall, the gig was successful and I have a range of shoots which I can choose from and edit down into 4 minutes for my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment