Saturday 31 January 2015

Prop for my music video - The Case Calender


Above is my Photoshop made calender which will be featured in the beginning of the music video when the fan marks off the date.
I have added the month at the top of the calender to make it look professional and realistic. The font is Magneto Bold which is the bands typography and is in a red coloured font which makes it bold from the dark background and also applies to the codes and conventions of rock / metal genre. The main image is a photograph (Callum welsh Photography) of the band on stage at a gig. I have made the image black and white to fit the conventions of the genre and also makes for an aesthetically pleasing calender overall. Finally, I have added the dates and days at the bottom of the calender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment