Saturday 31 January 2015

Cameras


For my music video, I will be using a 14 mega pixel, Panasonic Lumix camera. The camera provides good quality video footage and is lightweight, making it easy for me to film and carry for my first person filming. The camera is easy to operate and is small making it easy to travel with to the venue as well as providing good filming footage for my bands music video.


I will also be using these glasses for my music video and my first person footage. These glasses include a build in camera which provides HD 720p quality. These glasses will make it easy for my first person filming and will enable me to use and see my hands in the footage which provides the audience with the sense as they are the fan in the music video and on they way to see the band play live and go backstage to meet them for autographs etc. The only concern with using these galsses is the quality of the footage as the venue is based in low lighting and the camera may struggle to focus on certain things in the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment