Wednesday 7 January 2015

Production Logo


Above is my production logo which will be seen at the beginning of my music video.
I created the production logo on Photoshop. The text I have chosen is called, Brush script MT italic. I chose this font due to its style and aesthetics. The fonts style reminded me of  a signature which make the logo look professional and aesthetically pleasing. The signature style of font can also link with the my rock/metal band as in the genres fans are constantly wanting signatures. I added a speaker style background to relate to the music video theme and to relate to my rock genre. I have added a small amount of effect onto the bottom of the typography to blend the font into the background and to add dimension and to create an interesting and overall aesthetically pleasing production logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment