Thursday 8 January 2015

Magazine Advertisement draft


Above is my magazine advertisement for my band. I have created this advertisement on Photoshop. The advert includes the production logo, 'Jones Productions presents' which makes the advert look professional. I have included the bands logo which I have designed on Photoshop, in the centre of the advert as this is the most important piece of information on the advert and draws in the readers attention to the advert due to its design and its large size. I have also included the album name and debut text above and underneath the bands logo. Under the title of the album, I have stated songs which will be included in the album which the readers can identify and persuade them to buy the album due to the songs popularity and success. I have also included positive critic feedback and reviews of the bands album which helps to persuade the target market and readers to check out the band and buy and listen to their songs and album. Finally, at the very bottom of the advert I have included tour dates and the bands website which readers can go to to buy tickets to their upcoming tour and to check out the band further. I believe the simple design of the advert will help it stand out to the read with the white background making it visible and bold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment