Thursday 8 January 2015

Digipak draft

Above is a draft of my bands digipak design. I have included the bands logo and albums name on the front cover, along with a 'parental advisory explicit content' logo to warm audiences about the content in the album. I have included eight of the bands songs which are all original and create by the band. 
To finish the digipak I need to gather a series of photographs of the band and each of the members to fill the blank sides. I aim to take a series of photos to give me a range of photographs to chose from without having to retake and rearrange a photo shoot. I have a idea of what the images are going to include. The bottom left will be the two electric guitarists: Tom and Callum. The top left will be a photo of drummer: Frazer. Finally, the top right, will be an photograph of bassist: George and singer: Riley. 

No comments:

Post a Comment