Saturday 31 January 2015

Magazine advert draft 3


After feedback from my teacher, I have adjusted elements of the advertisement to make the advert more visible and clear. Firstly, I have made the stars red. Making the stars red adds colour to the advert which it did not have before and therefore made aspects unclear and dark. I have also made the bands website at the bottom of the advert red to make it bold and stand out to the audience to make them see the website and check the band out. I choose the colour red as this was a common colour in the rock / metal genre and links back to the codes and conventions of that genre. I have made the photo of the band larger to make it more visible and bold. Finally, I have made all fonts bold and Italic and have changed the font of the "includes the singles..." sentence to allow the audience to clearly read the font and text as well as to match the rest of the advert. This also helps the audience to recognise songs in the album and be familiar with the content of the album which persuades them to go and check out the band and buy their album. 

Photo Credit: Callum Welsh Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment