Saturday 31 January 2015

Props for my music video - Backstage pass


Above is my Photoshop designed backstage pass, which will feature in my music video when the fan is able to go backstage and meet the band for autographs etc. I decided to include the bands logo at the top of the pass, making it bold and clear. Below, I have added text: "VIP Backstage pass", which clearly shows what the pass is. I have put this text in a red colour font to make it bold and clear from the dark background and also shows this is the most significant piece of information on the pass. Below, I have added the tour name, venue and date to make the pass look professional and realistic. Finally, I have added a gradient background which is similar to the bands logo and adds a aesthetically pleasing background for the backstage pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment