Thursday 8 January 2015

Album Cover draft

Above is my album cover for my bands album. I have chosen to include the bands logo on a white background to make it stand out. The simplicity of the design makes it aesthetically pleasing and the white background will help it stand out on the shelves in stores. I have include the album name and the name of the song I will be using for my music video. This is in the same typography font: Magneto. Its in black font colour to stand out from the background and to make it clear and bold. The black lettering can also connote tattoos which are stereotypical with rock/metal musicians and bands. Finally, I have included  'Parental Advisory explicit content' logo to the bottom of the album as it warns buyers that explicit content is used within the album and the songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment