Friday 27 February 2015

Update on progress

I attended a bands studio session to take some photos of them practicing which I could hopefully use in my ancillary texts. I used my digital camera and my phone to take pictures of the band and each individual member. It was challenging to take pictures which showed the bands energy due to the studio space which means the pictures taken may not be appropriate for the ancillary texts. For a better photographs I would need the band to have another gig which really shows the bands energy and performance on stage. However, I had taken some good photos from the photoshoot and the studio which may be suited. Overall, the session was helpful for me and allowed me to get a range of ideas and options for my ancillary texts.

Here are some of my successful photos: 

















These are some of the photographs which I thought were successful and with a few touch-ups and editing I think these photos could look really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment