Friday 20 June 2014

Brief Selection

The brief in A2 media was a choice of three options: Music promo video, two TV advertisement or a short film.
The music video consists of a promotion package for the release of an album including a music promo video which is no longer than 5 minutes long, together with a cover for a CD/DVD package and a magazine advertisement.
The two advertisements option consists of an advertising package for a new product or service including two TV advertisements , together with a TV programme sponsorship sequence and a radio advert or web pop-up.
The short film choice consists of a short film, lasting approximately five minutes, which may be live action or animation or a combination of both, together with a poster for the film and a film magazine review page featuring the film.

A have deciding on the music promo video option because I believe its more focused on my skills of photoshop and taking my learning of filming from my previous media task, as well as helping me to develop these skills further. The magazine and CD cover advertisement is focused on what I aim to do in the future as a career which will be beneficial for my learning in this area of work. I think it is the most interesting and creative and it will be self challenging, including learning more about editing and filming to achieve the intended effect I desire, in which I think will be beneficial to my learning in media studies A2. I am excited and intrigued about the learning about music videos and their codes and conventions as well as the creative side of making my own media product.   

No comments:

Post a Comment